[Samba] Group mapping problem

Gonzalo Aguilera gaguilera at diputacionavila.es
Mon Dec 15 12:39:33 GMT 2003

    Hi,

        I have Samba 3 as Domain controller. From a Windows 2000 Professional I share a folder (c:\test) with access permission for certain domain user (MYDOMAIN\yo). I can access to that folder from other w2000 with that user validated into it. If I add that user to a unix group (domadm) and map this group to Domain Admins (net groupmap modify ntgroup="Domain Admins" unixgroup=domadm) and change w2000 shared folder access permission for group MYDOMAIN\Domain Admins I get Access Denied. What's wrong?

    Thanks.