[Samba] Folder Redirection with NT4 Domains

Kristyan Osborne kris at longhill.brighton-hove.sch.uk
Sun Dec 14 12:44:28 GMT 2003

Hiya,

Redirecting My Documnets isn't a tricky one. Just right click -> properties and change the target location. This is automatically done in our network by changing the location in the default profile. This is then applied to every user when they first logon. Do you mean Local Settings or the Application Data folder. The Applications Data folder is part of the profile anyway. I cant see why you would want to copy the Local Settings directory with your profile.

Hope that helps

Cheers
-----
Kristyan Osborne - IT Technician