[Samba] Folder Redirection with NT4 Domains

John H Terpstra jht at samba.org
Sun Dec 14 00:44:23 GMT 2003

Hi,

I'd like to hear off-list from anyone who is currently successfully using
folder redirection with an NT4 domain controller.

If you are doing this, please would help me to understand your secret.
There are two ways I know of that should work, however I have received
feedback from separate sources that claim problems with both of these
methods.

I would like to include in the new book "Samba-3 by Example" a detailed
presentation of how to reliably affect redirection of the "My Documents"
and "Local Applications" profile resources to a network share.

If you know of any site that is doing this reliably please let me know so
that it can be documented for the benefit of all. The new book will be
part of the Samba-3 CVS official documentation.

Thanks.

cheers,
John T.
--