[Samba] Samba

Gillian Hay email_de_gill at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Dec 12 10:20:25 GMT 2003

Dear sir/Madam,

I understand that SAMBA is used when converting UNIX systems -
Microsoft systems.   I am currently studying at university and as part of my module, we were given a hypothetical situation which we were to solve.This hypothetical company are currently using the UNIX operating
system and we were wanting to change them to Microsoft.   We understand that they could lose their work due to this change.

 Could you please inform me of the cost of this transversion for one
PC and any training that would be required.

Yours faithfully

Gillian Hay