[Samba] Re: smbwrapper

Martin Pool mbp at samba.org
Wed Aug 13 02:22:04 GMT 2003

On 11 Aug 2003, mailman-bounces at lists.samba.org wrote:

>    Unless I am going mad I cannot seem to find any documentation on
>    smbwrapper at the Samba web site.

[Paul, this kind of question is better sent to samba at lists.samba.org,
not the admin address.]

There is an smbwrapper/README [attached] file in the source
distribution.  Note that smbwrapper will probably not work with recent
Linux distributions because the mechanism that lets it hook in has
been removed.

,----[ smbwrapper/README ]

`----

--