[Samba] Windows NT and AIX / Tru64 Unix

Ron Bramblett bramblet at fuller.com
Tue Apr 15 18:40:02 GMT 2003

Hello,
I need some directions hopefully straight to the point to connect 3
different servers using Samba.

I have a AIX server that I need to be able to share files with a Windows
  NT Server. and back

I have a Tru64 Unix server that I need to be able to do the same with.

Both of the unixes will be running Samba and I just would like to be
able to share the files with them.

Are there directions I can follow to set this up?? As I don't control
the Windows NT server (don't even have an account on it) I will need to
get the information that I need and share it with the Network Admin.

I have some information but not enough.

Thanks for a great list.

--
Ron Bramblett