[Samba] Samba, Passwd, LDAP auth

Bruno Gimenes Pereti pereti at ump.edu.br
Fri Apr 4 12:23:07 GMT 2003

Hi Peter,

I´m not sure but I think you have a misconfiguration in the account session.
When you use required for pam_unix.so the user must exist in passwd and
shadow. Try:

account     sufficient    /lib/security/pam_unix.so
account     required    /lib/security/pam_ldap.so

Please correct me if I´m wrong.

Bruno.