[Samba] Copying profiles to a new samba server

Jean-Rene Cormier jean-rene.cormier at cipanb.ca
Wed Apr 2 14:07:31 GMT 2003

Well I had to set up Samba on a new server and everything seem to went
pretty well for the most part but now when I try to log on the domain it
gives me an error message saying it couldn't load the profile on the
server.

What I did was set up new server with pretty much the same
configuration, then one evening when there was nobody here I copied all
the profiles and other stuff from the old server to the new one and now
the profiles don't work. Any ideas?

Jean-Rene Cormier