[Samba] (fwd) "Cannot shmget structids"

Martin Pool mbp at samba.org
Mon Oct 21 23:06:00 GMT 2002

On 21 Oct 2002, Shelena V Christodoulou <Shelena at imacscontrols.com> wrote:
> My UPS died and now my back up is no longer running

Hi,

I think you have the wrong address.  samba-csadmin is for people who
want to be in the database of commercial support providers.  If you
want to obtain support from a company in your area, please just write
to the address on the page.  If you want to write to the samba user's
mailing list, try samba at lists.samba.org.  I've forwarded your mail
there.

> This is was it says
>
> ERROR. Cannot shmget structids
> Last file copied /user/lib/PerfectBACKUP./.fb/20000712/XBACK.7200
> Cannot write output (32768 bytes - errno=32)
> XBACK: Got signal/exit status of 61
> XBACK: Abnormal termination of operation
> Terminated with ERRORS
> Backup Failed! Status 61
>
> Any suggestions on how I can fix this?
>
> Shelena  Vandrew Christodoulou
>
> INDUSTRIAL MONITORING & CONTROL SYSTEMS, INC.
> Administrative Assistant / Office Manager
> Shelena at imacscontrols.com
> Phone: 410-363-9690
> Fax:     410-581-1509

Cheers,