[Samba] Don't know how to config after compiled the source code ? (Solved !)

Kevin Chan kevinchan at trasy.com
Wed Oct 16 09:19:01 GMT 2002

Dear all,

Finially my problem solved, after I change the following setting on my
WindowsXP and reboot the PC:

Using the registry editor (regedit), create the registry setting
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\LanmanWorkStation\Param
eters Add a new DWORD value: Value Name: EnablePlainTextPassword Data: 0x01

Thanks for all who help me before again !  THANKS A LOT !

Best regards,
Kevin Chan