[Samba] Access Linux PC from other windows machines in the WorkGroup

Rakesh Rajan raksraj at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 29 04:42:01 GMT 2002

Dear Sir,
I want to access my Linux shared folder from other
windows PC's in the same work group. I have installed
TurboLinux7.0 in my PC. It has got samba server
shipped with it. I made settings in the /etc/smb.conf
file.
Now we can see my machine from the network
neighbourhood of other machines in the workgroup. But
when we try to access the linux PC from other windows
machine, it gives the following error message
"The account is not authorised to login from this
machine"
Please give me more information on this.
Thanks & BestRegards,
Raks