[Samba] Roaming user profile

Patrick Kwan pat at pat.dyndns.info
Thu Nov 28 06:54:00 GMT 2002

Hi all:

If I enable domain logon,
my client (Englisht win2000server and Traditional Chinese winxp Pro.)
will always save profile to the samba server.
How can I disable saving the user profile to the samba server
if domain login is enabled?

Even when I disable the logon path and [profiles] service in smb.conf
,the profile will also saved to user's home directory also.

Another problems is under the same samba server configureation,
Engish win2000 can save profile to the server but
Chinese win-xp can't even I enable the "profile acls = yes" in
smb.conf

are there any setting in win-xp to save user profile in server?

The following is my testing smb.conf file:

[global]
   admin users = root
   netbios name = samba
   workgroup = domain