[Samba] question

Edward Jose eadj at evoserve.com
Thu Nov 28 06:16:01 GMT 2002

I don't know if this is a bug or what, some of the files in my smb
mounted dirctory are returning the wrong file size. Also when I try to
open the files, they are not complete. The shared directory is from a
Windows XP machine and the files are greater than 1Gigabyte each. This
does not hapen to other files in the directory. Also the "good files",
the ones that are not truncated, display the message "Value too large
for defined data type". I already tried changing the ttl setting in
smbmount, I still have the same problem. What can I do to get all the
files to be displayed correctly?

Thanks.