FW: [Samba] act database problem

Tony McGrew tony at multicam.com
Fri Nov 1 22:28:00 GMT 2002

I found out a few things.  The problem is when act closes the locks are not
being cleared.  I can make it work by creating an additional share just for
the database that has no locking at all, but I think I am risking data
corruption.  I don't need access to the database simultaneously so if anyone
knows how to force the locks to be cleared when I exit act so the next
person can get it that would be great.
Tony McGrew
www.multicam.com