[Samba] Can't print duplex

Gareth Blades gareth.blades at webscreen-technology.com
Wed Mar 27 08:15:31 GMT 2002

The user can select the printer model as 2200dn which automatically selects
the duplexer present tickbox. Once selected they can go into the 'document
defaults' for the printer and they can see the duplexing option is enabled.
However when they go to print they don't get a duplexing option.

How do you add people to the domain 'power users' group. Do you have to map
users in the unix group file?