[Samba] Can't print duplex

Gary Algier gaa at ulticom.com
Wed Mar 27 10:24:02 GMT 2002

In my case, I have admin rights and I still can't print duplex.  Nobody can
print duplex, not administrators, not power users, not mortals.
The duplexer always shows as installed, the "Layout" tab never allows
two sided.

I am using Postscript drivers, by the way.  The printer type does not
matter.  I have the problem with all our duplexing printers:
     HP8000DN
     HP8100DN
     HP8150DN
     HP4550DN