FW: [Samba] SGI XFS RedHat 7.2 Boot CD

Wade Winright Wwinrigh at thecreek.com
Tue Mar 26 17:34:03 GMT 2002

OK, I've had a TON of requests on how to get and use the SGI-XFS disk for
RH7.2, so here it is! http://oss.sgi.com should get you started on SGI's
linux projects including the XFS install disk.

If anyone has any questions, give me a shout.
If anyone from SGI is watching...I do have a current resume!!

Thanks,
Wade