[Samba] failsafe against "stupid" / careless users

Joel Hammer Joel at HammersHome.com
Tue Mar 12 14:46:04 GMT 2002

This is a common complaint. You would think that there would be a standard
solution to it. I haven't seen one.

Maybe one of the samba developers could tell us how samba
deletes files. It might be an easy hack to fix up the source code to
do what you want.

Joel