[Samba] Samba y Windows 2000!!

Frank Fürst ffrank at rz.uni-potsdam.de
Fri Mar 1 10:13:05 GMT 2002

Anna <aurra at silver.udg.es> schrieb:

> But, we can't mount resources from Windows 2000. There is a machine with
> these operating system and with a firewall installed. But, these machine
> doesn't receive petitions from our samba,  thereby  the firewall never
> contests something.

I've never tried that. What command exactly do you use?

> For other side, we go on without can see our PC over the net. We mean,
> to see our Samba from PCs with Windows.

Are all the computers on the same subnet? What's the workgroup name of
the windows machines?

Are smbd and nmbd running on your linux box, and what's the [global]
section of smb.conf?

hasta luego, Frank
--
Frank Fürst, physikalische Biochemie, Universität Potsdam, Germany
Tel.: +49-331-977-5062		Fax: +49-331-977-5062