[Samba] Samba y Windows 2000!!

Anna aurra at silver.udg.es
Fri Mar 1 04:35:17 GMT 2002

Dear friends,

Finally, we've had successfull with Samba. We think so ¿?. But now,
we've other problem.

At these moment, we can mount resource from PC with Windows 98 in our
Linux. We can do this, either commands of Samba - smbmount - or with
Komba2, that we've installed.

But, we can't mount resources from Windows 2000. There is a machine with
these operating system and with a firewall installed. But, these machine
doesn't receive petitions from our samba,  thereby  the firewall never
contests something.

For other side, we go on without can see our PC over the net. We mean,
to see our Samba from PCs with Windows.

We don't know what happens!!

Somebody can help us!!

Thanks