[Samba] --with-ldapsam Compile error on Solaris 8

Mark Taylor mark.taylor at killbygayford.co.uk
Fri Mar 1 08:07:09 GMT 2002

On Fri, 2002-03-01 at 14:05, Gerald Carter wrote:
> Are you using 2.2.2?  (seems like I remember these errors here).
> If so, you should try 2.2.3a for LDAP support.
>

> cheers, jerry
>

> On 1 Mar 2002, Mark Taylor wrote:
>
> > Hi guys,
> >
> > I'm getting the following errors during 'make' (configure went just
> > fine)
<snip>

I am using 2.2.3a for that very LDAP support ;)
- it's working brilliantly on our production servers as we speak
(linux/intel), but I'm having no luck getting it to compile on our shiny
new E420. Thanks for the prompt reply though, and any other thoughts
will be _much_ appreciated...

cheers,

Mark