[Samba] DHCP and Samba

Joel Hammer Joel at HammersHome.com
Wed Jun 19 20:38:02 GMT 2002

I haven't seen any responses on this list to your question so:
First, are things working aside from samba? I am guessing from your
letter that your w2000 box is getting a dynamic ip from some ISP, not from
your linux server, yes? Are both your linux box and w2000 box getting
dynamic IP's? Is there a change in your workgroup name when you ip is
assigned.
Why don't you just masquerade your w2000 box behind your linux server?

Joel