[Samba] Can't print, but can see printers

Joel Hammer Joel at HammersHome.com
Wed Jul 17 13:58:03 GMT 2002

Is the printer installed on the XP machine?
If so, a driver mismatch can cause this problem.
I would start tracking this down by seeing if the job gets transferred
to the samba spool directory (That's the one in your share definition.)

Joel