[Samba] Can't print, but can see printers

Norman Walsh ndw at nwalsh.com
Wed Jul 17 13:21:02 GMT 2002

I'm running "Samba 2.2.3a-6 for Debian" and I've been largely
successful setting it up. I have one curious problem remaining. My
wife's Windows laptop (running XP Home), can see the printer on the
server (it apparently succeeds in connecting to it and initializing
its view of the queue), but it doesn't print. Jobs sent to it just
vanish into the ether.

I don't see anything in the logs...

Suggestions?

                                        Be seeing you,