[Samba] Print queue doesn't clear

Van Sickler, Jim vansickj-eodc at Kaman.com
Mon Jul 15 14:46:32 GMT 2002

If you're running lprng 3.8.10 or later,
add :done_jobs=0 to the printer entries
or the .common entry in your printcap.

lprng 3.8.1x defaults to leaving the last job
printed in the spool dir;  :done_jobs=0 will
delete the last job, as lprng used to do.

Jim