Question regarding accessing Samba / please respond

Martin Rusko rusko at kam.vm.stuba.sk
Mon Jan 14 08:30:07 GMT 2002

Did you try tests described in samba/docs/textdocs/DIAGNOSIS.txt file?
Did you read this PDF file
http://ca.samba.org/samba/ftp/docs/Samba24Hc13.pdf ?

Try first techniques described there. Because it is really hard to say, what
could be wrong without seeing log files, smb.conf file, network topology, ...
Your problem should not be so hard to solve, try it. You will see, that it is
simple. ;-)

     mARTin