Large disc shares seen from Windows 95 & 95

Donald.Zajic donald.zajic at verizon.net
Thu Jan 3 14:43:04 GMT 2002

This may take a little testing, however, I believe that you will find that
your Win 95/98 boxes will report 2gig until you actually have less space
than that available.

We had smb partitions on Sun boxes and connected to them from Win 95 boxes
which consistantly reported 2gig until there was less than 2gig available.

Don Zajic