Large disc shares seen from Windows 95 & 95

Anders Widman andewid at tnonline.net
Fri Jan 4 12:35:03 GMT 2002

I'm not sure this applies to this specific problem, but for my system anyway, samba only reports the size (free disk space) of the root partition for all shares. For examble, I have  about 800MB free on my root
filesystem and about 150GB free on /mnt/shared_filesystem, but samba only reports 800MB free..

//Anders