[Samba] why I don't have smbmount????

Ricardo Rugerio rickchiva at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 27 14:34:06 GMT 2002

   I tested it in that way, but when I compiled it again I got this:

   Compiling client/smbmount.c
client/smbmount.c:26: mntent.h: No such file or directory
client/smbmount.c:27: asm/types.h: No such file or directory
client/smbmount.c:28: linux/smb_fs.h: No such file or directory

    I found mntent.h, but I couldn't find types.h and smb_fs.h on all my
disk.

   what can i do?

   rick.