[Samba] printing problems and permissions

Joel Hammer Joel at HammersHome.com
Wed Feb 27 05:40:04 GMT 2002

It does sound like there is a loss of authentication happening (whatever
authentication is).
I don't know much about permissions, but, just for experimentation,
I would try changing create mode to a more permissive value, say,
666, for example.

Joel