[Samba] samba 2.2.3a+w2ksp2+netlogon scripts

Karol Makowski spaceman at bsdzine.org
Mon Feb 25 10:36:04 GMT 2002

Hello

Maybe you can help me with my problem.

There is samba serwer, and w2k pro clients (sp2)
I want to exec netlogon scripts on w2k.I've read that w2k must be logged to
domain. I made it, netlogon works, but wk2 complained about profiles, that it
can't find network path, so i made:
logon path = \\SERVER\PROFILES\%U
But there's a problem - from time w2k says that  there's an error which
says "cannot find network path, using temporary profile".
Is there any possibility to use netlogon scripts without need of use
logon profiles? I don't want to store w2k desktop&settings on samba server.

TIA
--
Karol Makowski
http://bsdzine.org