[Samba] What the difference between

Bryan Brannigan bbrannigan at HancockLumber.com
Mon Dec 23 20:05:01 GMT 2002

Samba is the server..

Samba-client is the client used to connect to remote servers

Samba-common are common files used by both the server and client.  I
personally would upgrade all 3 at the same time... but you can just upgrade
Samba and Samba-common.