[Samba] SAMBA PDC

John H Terpstra jht at samba.org
Mon Dec 23 20:03:00 GMT 2002

On Mon, 23 Dec 2002, Kenneth Illingsworth wrote:

> Thank you for replying. You are correct in that the version of SAMBA is 2.2.1 .

Strongly suggest you update to samba-2.2.7a as there have been MANY fixes
and updates since 2.2.1. You can obtain the RPM packages from the samba
FTP sites.

> I was not aware of the WinXP_SignOrSeal.reg registry update. However, I am aware of WinXP SP1 which has been applied. I suspect that the WinXP_SignOrSeal.reg registry update is separate from SP1. I will attempt to obtain the registry update and apply it to the XP workstation.
>
> Any direction you can give on this issue would be greatly appreciated.

Attached. It can be found in all recent releases of samba in the
docs/Registry directory.

Send me your smb.conf file to <jht at samba.org> and I will try to help you.

- John T.