[Samba] force duplex mode for Apple LW8500 printer

Simon Hobson shobson-lists at colony.com
Mon Aug 19 23:17:01 GMT 2002

Akop Pogosian wrote:

>Hello. We have an Apple LaserWriter8500 printer that has a duplex
>printing unit.

I can't speak for W2k, but under 98 we use the Adobe PS driver, and if you
have selected the correct PPD and told it that the duplex unit is
installed, then the option for duplexing is on the same tab as the paper
size in the printer setup dialog.

Simon

--
Simon Hobson, Technical Services Engineer
Colony Gift Corporation Limited

Registered in England No. 1499611
Regd. Office : 100 New Bridge Street, London, EC4V 6JA.