[Samba] Samba for a Windows guy

jamel decasseres jameldec at email.com
Thu Aug 1 13:57:02 GMT 2002

Please make windows go away. I am enjoying(even the frustrations)learning linux for the first time. So many packages and features, it's crazy. I like crazy but have a request for you guys. Is it possible to provide me with some documentation as to how to configure my server to be a PDC compared to Windows 2000 Advanced Server? I am having a hard time understanding samba because of how easy it is to do this in 2000. If you could compare the 2000 server install to how Samba does it in the documentation, new Linux users would appreciate it more and feel more comfortable with do it.

Thanks,
Jamel
Soho Works, Inc. CEO
http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

Get 4 DVDs for $.49 cents! plus shipping & processing. Click to join.