[Samba] printing to a remote win98 printer

Andreas Berglund andreas.berglund at home.se
Sat Apr 27 15:27:03 GMT 2002

On Sat, Apr 27, 2002 at 02:46:27AM CEST or thereabouts, Joel Hammer wrote:
> This thing is a PostScript printer. What is your problem?

My problem is I can't get it to print anything else than pure ascii.
For example when setting up the printer in cups and then printing a
testpage I get page after page of postscript codes. I've tried the
different 4029 drivers that cups has to offer, maybe I should try the
generic postscript driver instead. I've also tried other printing
systems such as LPRng with no luck.

Andreas