[Samba] printing to a remote win98 printer

Joel Hammer Joel at HammersHome.com
Fri Apr 26 17:48:02 GMT 2002

This thing is a PostScript printer. What is your problem?

Joel

. Replacement for the IBM/Lexmark 4019
. 300 x 300 DPI resolution, or 600 x 600 PostScript
. 1 MB memory standard, expandable up to 9 MB
. User friendly 16 character LCD operator panel
. Standard software-switchable emulations, including IBM Personal Printer
Data Stream (PPDS), Hewlett-Packard (HP) LaserJet Series II (PCL4)
emulation, plotter emulation (IBM 7372 and HP 7475A color plotters)
. High-speed parallel and serial interfaces standard
. Optional font cards
. Optional paper handling features
. Standard manual input tray