Solved problem, new question (was Configure client with no Win server)

Kathleen P. Le (CAA) kle at arl.army.mil
Tue Mar 13 13:37:46 GMT 2001

Hello all,

I would like to let you know that I got my problem solved and thank
all the ones who helped.  After reading the basic documentation, I
found that what I need is "wins support" and configure my windows
machine to have my samba server as wins server.

Being not very knowledgeable about Windows, could someone tell me
how can one switch from one network configuration to another in
Windows 98 via a script instead of the Control Panel.  Also, what
files are involved in the change?  I don't seem to find that file
via Windows find and Windows help is not much help.

Thanks VM,

Kathleen Le
Computer Scientist
Center for Army Analysis