Domain Logon Problem

Frank G. Kaldis frankk at informix.com
Thu Jan 4 02:41:46 GMT 2001

All,

I have recently set up Samba, and everything seems to work OK, except it is
not executing the Domain Logon script.

Server Environment: Red Hat 7.0 with Samba 2.0.7. Linux box is PDC server
Clients: Windows 95/98(for now)

I will include the following log files(they are short because I have
retsrtarted the samba server, and I am performing a test with one user ID).

It seems that whenever user frankk tries running the netlogon login script,
the service is started and then closed. When I mount those shares from
Windows Explorer as 'frankk', the shares are remounted every time I restart
my machine.

Has anyone seen any problems with Windows Logon scripts? The script I am
trying to execute is pretty straight forward(synchronizing system time and
mounting two shares). I also developed the script in DOS, and FTP'd over to
my Samba Server.

I would really appreciate any help that can be provided.

Thanks in advance

Frank