Windows 98 SE can't access Samba server

Kenny kenny at hereintown.net
Wed Feb 21 17:56:43 GMT 2001

I'm not an SMB or IP guru ... but I don't think I would have picked
"localhost" as the NETBIOS name ... that sounds scarey ... especially if
you are using DNS as the first option within your resolution order ...

Kenny

/*
Meaning cannot be found in work or leisure but has to arise out of the
nature of the activity itself.
*/