Samba Problem with Windows98 client

Wasan Chaiaporn wasan_chai at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 6 09:25:13 GMT 2001

Dear Samba Team
   I use samba-2.0.5a-1mdk on my linux server.i can use my PC with windows95
to share files and printers from the server,but  for my PC with windows98 I
can't do that . They shows "You must supply a password to make this
connection:"  and I tried to enter any password , but it didn't work.
How can I do ?

                                              Regards,

                                             Wasan  C.