Samba mount at Login?

Eric Kadison eric at kadison.com
Fri Apr 6 06:54:12 GMT 2001

Hi Shaun,

Thanks for the information on PAM.  Do you know if it can be run together
with amd?  Is there anything about Caldera 2.4 (with a year old kernel) that
could be incompatible?

The current version is 0.3.1 --which seems pretty early.  Is this a stable
product that I can use for a system that requires minimum support?

Thanks
Eric