SWAT does not work

Ries van Twisk ries at franksintl.nl
Fri Oct 13 10:15:47 GMT 2000

> However, when I get to the
>
> smbclient -U% -L localhost
>
> stage of the install, I get an error. I also cannot run SWAT in the
Not sure.. sorry....

> I also cannot run SWAT in the
> browser of my choice, as something is wrong! http://localhost:901 does
> not work. I think it might be something to do with the firewall.
>
> However, I thought you might have a better idea than I do, hence this
> email.

Do you run your browser from your computer where you just
installed swat on or do you run your browser from a other computer?
If you do run your broser from a other cimputer you must set the
correct IP address and not your localhost host ofcourse.

	http://<IP of swat running server>:901

This sounds stupid but I have seens such question before.

Ries