How do I "mangle" directory names?

David Zanella zanella at mayo.edu
Mon Nov 13 15:22:34 GMT 2000

Been messing around with Samba for a few weeks now. I think I  have it
pretty much configured how I want it with respect to file name
mangling, but I'm a little bothered by how it handles directory names.

If I create three different directories: foo, Foo, and FOO, they are
represented inside NT Explorer as:

foo
Foo
Foo

And whatever directory I click on, it always shows me diretory "foo".

So, does anyone know how to set up Samba to do "directory mangling"
so that  dirs like this can be represented correctly?