nmblookup debug level zero

Allen, Michael B (RSCH) Michael_B_Allen at ml.com
Thu May 25 20:02:16 GMT 2000

Hi,

I noticed nmblookup 2.0.6 debug level 0 doesn't do what it used to. It used
to squelch the first line of output but now it's no different from -d 1. I
liked the way it was before because you could do stuff like:

address=`nmblookup -U wins -R -d 0 $hostname | awk '{print $1}'`

but now my scripts messed up. Of course I will make the trivial change at my
end but I just thought it made more sense the other way. Actually maybe
debug level 0 should just return the ip for script friendliness?

Thanks,
Mike