Process per share control.

Weldon S Godfrey 3 weldon at excelsus.com
Fri May 5 13:07:13 GMT 2000

I tried it and I thought it did it.  I saw different processes for each
user (coming from NT terminal server).  Although I think after I upgraded
the samba (from 2.0.4 to 2.0.7), it started back with everyone on the same
process.  I used the option "nt smb support = no".  I noticed in the man
pages for 2.0.7 it says "nt support = no"...but using that option didn't
do anything (smbstatus complains that it is an unknown option and was
being ignored).  I am still using the "nt smb support = no" option.

I guess the final result is, I would like to have, each user coming from
NT Terminal Server to have its own process.  I tried using and not using
the registry entry suggested in the samba docs directory with no luck.

Thanks,

Weldon