Really Wacky Problem!

Mukesh Vadgama mvadgama at objectswitch.com
Tue Mar 14 03:14:09 GMT 2000

Hi Tim,

I used snoop not the best of traffic capture programs, I got
this:

RLOGIN:  ----- RLOGIN:   -----^M
RLOGIN:  ^M
RLOGIN:  "session request to *SMBSERVER failed (Called name not presen"^M
RLOGIN:  ^M

Seems like rlogin is stopping the connection. I will try and get hold
of tcpdump see what that comes up with.

Thanks,
Mukesh.