Fw: Time Synchronisation

Mike.Molnar at sita.int Mike.Molnar at sita.int
Tue Jun 6 13:47:25 GMT 2000

Thank you very much, it was the setting on the RS6000.  Whoever originally setup
our box didn't specify the BST time offset correctly.  The system was reading
TZ=GMT0BST0,M3.5.0,M10.5.0

Thanks to everyone that contributed to solving a simple and obvious error !!!!
:)

Mike

>From "John Ryan" <jryan at kgv.edu.hk> on 6 June 2000 13:06:36
To : Mike Molnar
Subject : Fw: Time Synchronisation

This guy's got some good info.  Probably meant more for you than me.  Hong
Kong doesn't have daylight saving, so I don't have this problem.

Regards
John