MAC Connectivity

Thomson Press (India) Ltd. tpchenai at md2.vsnl.net.in
Mon Feb 21 09:16:59 GMT 2000

Hi

Any one of you please help us on the following:

We have doubt regarding mac connectivity with
linux server. Can you please tell us what are all the
setups are required at MAC client end and Linux
server end to get connectivity between Linux server and
MAC client.

Expecting your reply.

Thank you
Parthasarathy S.