A suggestion for the digest to improve readability

Bryan Maggard maggard at spindletop.tamu.edu
Thu Sep 16 15:00:12 GMT 1999

In the table of contents for our digests we have listings like:

>  1) NT Printing & Linux
>	by   Samba Mail List <samba at salleURL.edu>

And between each message we have dividers like:

>Date:   Tue, 14 Sep 1999 22:49:33 +0000 (GMT)
>From:   Samba Mail List <samba at salleURL.edu>
>To:     samba at samba.org
>Subject: NT Printing & Linux

Wouldn't it be nice if the digest divider looked like:

Then it would be possible to look at the table of contents and page
down to articles of interest, instead of having to do a search for
author name, etc.

$0.02